Finalmente: Adeus, 2009!
Well, I have been searching all of my days...
Many a road, you know?
I've been walking on, all of my days...
And I've been trying to find what's been in my mind,
as the days keep turning into night.
Now, I see clearly:
it's you I'm looking for, all of my days...
Soon, I'll smile!
I know I'll feel this loneliness no more, all of my days!...
For I look around me, and it seems He found me.
And it's coming into sight, as the days keep turning into night.
Many a road, you know?
I've been walking on, all of my days...
And I've been trying to find what's been in my mind,
as the days keep turning into night.
Now, I see clearly:
it's you I'm looking for, all of my days...
Soon, I'll smile!
I know I'll feel this loneliness no more, all of my days!...
For I look around me, and it seems He found me.
And it's coming into sight, as the days keep turning into night.
2 comentários:
"It's you I'm looking for all of my days... Soon I'll smile"
Sempre gostei tanto desta música ^^ E em breve, ambas vamos sorrir muito, num novo ano, pois é? :D
E se não fossem coisinhas como esta, o nosso ano seria mais dificil ainda.. :) há esperança, pois?
[*]
Deixei um desafio de fim-de-ano para ti, no Abrigo. =) [*]
[e que o pior de 2009 não se repita... e o melhor de 2009 seja o menos bom de 2010! =)]
Enviar um comentário